I’m a huge hygge fan. Who doesn’t like to get all snuggled up in their favourite pj's and chill?
My top tips to a bit of self-hygge care:
- Plan one evening every week that you are going to have a cosy night
- Buy a pair of snuggly pj's or find your favourite pair. Wash them and fold them ready with your favourite blanket
- Fill your hot chocolate station with your favourite hot chocolate and toppings. Mine is Clipper hot chocolate with squirty cream and sprinkled with Galaxy Ripple and mini marshmallows
- Choose a feel-good film or book
- Decorate your room with things that make you smile, a 'let’s get cosy sign', some soft lighting and close the curtains to shut the rest of the world out
- You are almost ready for a top hygge night.
Run a bath or take a warm shower whatever makes you more relaxed, get into your pj's, make your signature hot chocolate and go get cosy.